Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 2- Spy Museum, Arlington National Cemetary, Lincoln Memorial.....


















Your Name: Matthew Chavez

Favorite Monument/ Experience: 
The Spy Museum

Why was it your favorite:
It is my favorite so far because I learned about all these interesting facts about the history of spies. There were many gadgets and an exhibit dedicated to James Bond's villains.

Shout outs:  
(teachers/parents/ friends) :  I would like to give a shout out to my Mom, Dad, my cat Nala. I would also like to give a shout out to my history teacher Mrs. Nobel, my ELA teacher Ms. Houghton, my Algebra teacher Mr. Cervantes, and Mr. Terich.



















Your Name
My name is Jeanette Sosa


Favorite museum/monument/ memorial?

My favorite memorial would have to be the the World War Two memorial.



Why was it your favorite? 

It was my favorite place to see because I find it amazing to see how many people died fighting for America and our future.


Shout outs?  (teachers, family and friends)
I would like to thank my family for supporting me on this and Mr.Gonzales for helping all of us raise the money to make this trip possible.


















Your name
Karol Bernabe


Favorite monument/memorial/ museum?

my favorite museum was the capital

Why was it your favorite?
in the capital there was paintings and statues of people who did something for the union


Shout outs (teachers, friends, family)

Again, thank you family for letting me go on this trip i am having an amazing time




















Your name:
 Enrique Gomez


Favorite monument/memorial/ museum:
The World War 2 memorial


Why was it your favorite:

 I've always been fond of world war 2 for a lot of reasons



Shout outs
:
  shout out to my homie, momma for helping me pay to go on the trip.

7 comments:

  1. Did you guys get to see the changing of the guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington Cemetery? Enrique, your shout out is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we did. I have a video but can't post it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these mini interviews. Hey Matty, shout right back at ya! However, as a fellow tie enthusiast it begs the question, where are the ties? Is vacation Matthew strictly casual?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I haven't packed any ties. I did buy an emergency tie in DC, though.
      - Matthew Chavez

      Delete
  4. Hi Jeanette,
    What a great adventure you are having with your friends.
    We miss you but we are very happy that you are having a great time.
    Sammy says Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matthew I barely recognize you with out a tie. I can see you being a spy. JK. Enjoy Washington D.C. Someday I will get a chance to visit. It's definitely on my list of places to visit.

    Mr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete