Saturday, April 12, 2014

All good things must come to an end!!! :(



“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” 
― Augustine of Hippo

I hope that all the students enjoyed their trip.  It has been a true pleasure to share this experience with this group of students.   I was never fortunate enough to go on a trip like this as a child.  I think your child is a better person because of this trip and I hope that experencing two awesome cities has sparked an interest in further travel in your child's future.   

Thank you students for taking this trip and being open to the idea of travel and learning how wonderful our country is.   I hope this is just the begining for you.   Thank you for showing class and respect while on the trip.  I am very proud of all of you.     Yes, even you Angela :)

Sincerely, 

Mr. Gonzales 









3 comments:

  1. A special thank you to Mr.Gonzales and Mr. Amosa for taking good care and bringing back our kids safe and sound!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Gracias for taking care of the kids. My daughter said it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete